½ cup unsalted butter, softened
½ cup sweet like sugar
2 large eggs, room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup almond flour
¼ cup coconut flour
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
¼ teaspoon baking powder
¼ cup chocolate chunks
¼ cup choco hazel spread
Serves 4 - 6
- Preheat oven to 350*F. Line an 8x8 square pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together unsalted butter, sweet like sugar until creamy and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time along with vanilla extract and beat until incorporated. Add in the coconut flour, almond flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder, mix until well combined.
- Add the chocolate chunks and fold with the batter until evenly distributed. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and spread out evenly using spatula. Top the batter with few dollops of choco hazel and bake for 20 – 25 minutes until the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove the brownie from oven and let it cool for 10 minutes. Slice into squares and serve. Store the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 2 – 3 days.