When you are on a diet it can be a challenge to stick to, especially if you are trying to cut down on certain food groups - particularly as most of us have a little sweet tooth. This is not a bad thing; all food is great in moderation. However, if you do not soothe and listen to your cravings, sometimes they can escalate.
Now, if you are following the keto diet then you know exactly what we are talking about, and we understand - satisfying your sweet cravings on a keto diet can be challenging!
This is where we come in, our sugar-free jelly is an industry leader for keto and vegan-friendly options and will help you when you need a sweet treat and sugar fix.
But you may be asking, what is a keto diet? Or is sugar-free jelly keto? In this article, we will answer all your questions and the ones you didn’t know that you had. Let’s look at sugar-free jelly and see if it is right for you.
What Is A Keto Diet?
In a nutshell, the keto diet aims to send the body into a state of ‘ketosis.’ It does this by using a very strict low-carb diet.
This forces the body to stop using mainly carbs and start using a different type of fuel called ketones, which is a fuel that the liver produces from stored fat. This helps the body burn more fat because there are very few carbohydrates.
The keto diet is great if you are looking to improve your overall health, but it also can be beneficial for diabetics. This is because it can help lower the body’s demand for insulin.
What Makes Our Sugar-Free Concord Grape Jelly Special?
When it comes to sugar-free and krunchy keto products, people tend to have many questions.
Such as, how many calories are in sugar-free jelly? And, how many carbs are in sugar-free jelly? Well, we are here to answer these frequently asked questions for you. Our GOOD GOOD Concord grape jelly contains 4 grams of carbs and 5 calories per tablespoon.But what truly makes our jelly stand is the grapes that we use.
Queue the concord grape….
As the story goes, the Concord grape was invented in Concord Massachusetts by a guy named Ephraim Wales Bull. He experimented with 20,000 grapes until he found the perfect grape in 1854. It only made sense that the perfect grape would make the perfect Good Good sugar-free jelly.
Here Are 8 Ways to Use The Good Good Concord Grape Jelly
We are here to debunk the myth that jelly only goes on bread or toast! It is a versatile food, and here are a few of our favourite ways that it can be used.
Jelly For Breakfast
2. Candied Bacon
Take your bacon to a place you never thought possible…candied bacon!
- Cook your bacon about halfway through in a 350 to 375-degree oven.
- Then spread our jelly over it. Cook the bacon the rest of the way until it is at your liking.
- Let it cool, and our jelly will harden a little bit into a “candy coating.”
3. Salsa And Jelly
- Jazz up (or jelly up) salsa by adding a little of the jelly to it. The combination of sweet with spicy tastes is a sweet spin on salsa.
4. Another Way To Enjoy Jelly For Breakfast
- Put some jelly at the bottom of a small cup, add some yoghurt, and then top with nuts. This will make the perfect morning breakfast that is light, yet tasty.
5. BBQ & Jelly
Why not kick things up a notch and add some jelly to a spicy barbecue sauce?
- Mix together the tangy zing of BBQ with the sweetness of grape and you’ll be surprised at how well these two go together.
- Experiment with the amount to get the taste you like.
- You could use this to marinate chicken and vegetables or as a sauce to spice up your dinner time.
6. How To Add Jelly To Your Salad
How about a dab of jelly in some cottage cheese?
- Sweet and savory can make the perfect combination.
- Add it to a salad and see how it tastes.
- Maybe mix it with oil, vinegar, and spices for a sweet salad dressing
7. Sweeten Up Your Vegetables
- We all know peanut butter goes perfectly with many vegetables. But why not mix our jelly and all-natural peanut butter over celery?
These are only 7 ways it can be used; the possibilities are endless. Think outside of the box and you may be pleasantly surprised.