Consuming too much sugar regardless of your lifestyle or the diet you are following is not good for your health. It causes your blood sugar levels to spike, it can make you gain weight and overall can have a negative impact on your health when not consumed in moderation.
But this does not mean that you have to forego sweet treats and even sugar. It is about making mindful choices that will have a positive effect on your wellbeing.
This is where our sugar-free stevia liquid can help! It is made with 100% natural ingredients that are keto, vegan, and vegetarian-friendly. At GoodGood, we want to make your lifestyle choices easier and, of course, tastier. Stevia liquid is great if you are on a keto diet and/or you have diabetes.
Stevia is the perfect go-to sweet source. Also, many diabetics choose stevia over sugar to help lower their blood glucose levels.
Did you know that you only need to add 5-6 Drops of stevia into your coffee, tea, smoothies, protein shakes and even your baked goods? It has a 100% guarantee to make your life sweeter.
What Is Stevia Liquid?
Let’s get down to basics first - what exactly is stevia liquid? Stevia is a plant that was originally grown in South America and has been enjoyed for centuries. When they were first discovered, the leaves were soaked or boiled in water to draw out their sugary substance, or even chewed as a sweet treat. Once the sweet taste had been founded, it was then sold on to the Japanese for the first time in the 1970s. Now, it has been bottled and served up in perfect and easy-to-use stevia liquid and drops. One lump or two? is now one drop or two? with liquid stevia replacing sugar.You can try our pure grown stevia, and taste the sweet, yet sugar-free goodness yourself!
Can Stevia Liquid Help With Weight Lose?
This can’t be answered with a “yes” or “no,” because everyone is different. But due to the nature of stevia liquid, it can help to reduce the amount of sugar we consume, and it has the flavour without adding extra sugar and affecting your blood sugar. Therefore, you automatically will be consuming fewer calories if you opt for stevia over sugar, this can have an effect on your weight if you are maintaining a well-balanced diet.
However, studies have shown that it has helped some people both lose weight and maintain their current weight. One is from the National Weight Control Registry. This organisation conducts studies where volunteers have lost at least 13.6 kg of weight, and they also kept it off for at least 1 year.
Over half of the 434 volunteers stated in an online survey that they regularly ate and drank low-calorie beverages and stevia. Of those, 78% stated that it has helped control their appetite; calorie intake.
Here are some benefits of stevia:
- Zero carbohydrates and zero calories
- Vegan and Vegetarian Friendly
- Natural Sugar-Free Substitute
- Does Not Affect Blood Sugar
7 Ways To Use Our Stevia Drops
We believe that you do not have to sacrifice flavour or sweetness just because of the lifestyle or diet that you choose to follow. That is why at GoodGood we have10 flavours for you to fall in love with and spice up mealtimes and even drinks!
Whether you follow a keto and/or diabetic diet, it can get a bit boring at times, but this doesn’t have to be the case!
This is where thinking outside the box saves the day. Find ways to jazz up your diet.
- You can add a few drops of our caramel or vanilla to your coffee.
- Why not add some strawberry drops to give your keto dessert an extra kick?
- Now that autumn is here, you could add cinnamon to virtually any hot drink or dessert.
- You could add 5-6 drops of our naturally-grown stevia into chilli and soups, or on a hamburger, or even add some to season your meat whether this is chicken or pork.
- Or you could try to be like the Greeks who for years have mixed sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg to make delicious meat dishes. Then they add it in meat sauces and on meat. Try it with stevia. Start with 1 drop to 4 tablespoons of cinnamon, and 1 tablespoon of nutmeg. Adjust the measurements to your taste.
- Mix (mild) hot sauce and stevia to your taste, then add to your sweet treat. It’s hard to beat sweet and spicy!
- Why not mix salt, vinegar and stevia, and put it on meat and in meat dishes? Eggs, too!
The options are endless, experiment with flavours and see what you like.Not to mention, you can now create your own bundle of your favourite flavours, and make mealtimes fun and exciting!