½ cup heavy cream
¼ cup Sweet Like Sugar
8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
½ cup Creamy GOOD GOOD Peanut Butter
½ cup GOOD GOOD Choco Hazel spread
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Fresh fruit for serving with the dip, for example strawberries, kiwis, raspberries, blueberries
- Using a hand mixer at a medium speed and a medium bowl, whip the heavy cream, Sweet Like Sugar and Vanilla extract together until stiff peaks form. Set mixture aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, Creamy Peanut Butter and Choco Hazel. Using hand mixer at a medium speed, blend until combined and fluffy, so for about 2 minutes.
- Add a bit of of whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and gently fold to combine. Repeat the process until all the whipped cream has been added. Cover the mixture and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- Move your dip to your favorite little serving bowl and arrange fruit and utensils around it.
- In case you have leftover dip it will keep for 2 days in your fridge!