Amazing Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup GOOD GOOD Peanut Butter, Smooth
1 large egg, room temperature
½ cup Sweet Like Sugar
½ cup almond flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
A pinch of salt
Serves 20-22 cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients: Smooth Peanut Butter, egg, Sweet Like Sugar, almond flour, baking soda, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt.
- Using a silicon spatula, mix to combine until smooth. Sccop out the dough using a tablespoon, roll it into balls and place on your prepared baking sheet spacing, space them out about 2 inches apart.
- Using a fork, press the cookie dough to flatten. Bake for about 10 – 12 minutes, until your cookies are golden brown and cooked through.
- Let the cookies cool over the baking sheet for about 10 minutes and transfer to the wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week at room temperature.