1 ½ cups GOOD GOOD Sweet Like Sugar
½ cup unsalted butter
½ cup GOOD GOOD Peanut Butter, Creamy
¼ cup peanuts, finely chopped
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
A pinch of salt
- Line an 8x8 square pan with parchment paper with a slight overhang for easy removal.
- Heat a medium sized saucepan over medium heat, add unsalted butter, Sweet Like Sugar and a pinch of salt. Bring the mixture to a boil and continue to boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from heat, add Creamy Peanut Butter, vanilla extract and mix quickly as it thickens fast.
- Transfer the Peanut Butter mixture into the prepared pan, spread evenly and sprinkle with finely chopped peanuts. Gently press into the fudge with spatula for the peanuts to stick in place.
- Let the fudge cool in place for 2 hours, or until completely set. Remove the parchment paper from the pan and slice the peanut fudge into squares. Store pieces in an air-tight container for up to 7 – 10 days.