1 cup Sweet Like Sugar
1 2/3 cup quick cooking oats
¼ cup GOOD GOOD Peanut Butter, Creamy
¼ cup unsalted butter
¼ cup coconut milk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon salt
Serves 20 – 24 cookies
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Pour Sweet Like Sugar, unsalted butter and coconut milk to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and add vanilla extract & Creamy Peanut Butter, stir until well combined.
- Add the oats to the mixture and stir until they are well coated.
- Drop the batter by spoonfuls on to the lined baking sheet to cool and set.
- Enjoy them while they're fresh or save them for later! These cookies can be stored in an air-tight container for up to 2-3 weeks.