1. Pancake Roll-ups With Strawberry Jam
Take your breakfast game to the next level with our pancake roll-ups with GOOD GOOD Strawberry Jam are here to impress. These fluffy creations, embraced by the sweetness of the jam and the freshness of strawberries, are sure to set the perfect tone for your day.
Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 30 mins | Serves: 3-4
- 2 cups of pancake mix
- ¾ cup of 2 tablespoons water -
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract - 2 tablespoons of butter -
- 1 jar of GOOD GOOD Strawberry Jam - ½ cup of strawberries (cleaned, hulled & cut into quarters)
- In a large mixing bowl, add pancake mix, water, and vanilla extract, and whisk to a smooth batter consistency.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat, add a teaspoon of butter, and let it melt.
- Pour ½ cup of pancake batter over a heated skillet, cook until golden brown, flip to the other side using a spatula, and let it cook for a minute or so. This pancake should be larger than the regular pancakes.
- Place a small clean kitchen towel ready over a plate. Once the pancake is cooked, transfer it to the kitchen towel. Gently roll the pancakes along with the towel and let it set for a few minutes until the next pancake is ready.
- Repeat the pancakes with the remaining batter and follow the exact instructions with the kitchen towel.
- Once the pancake is cool enough to handle, fill the rolled pancakes with GOOD GOOD Strawberry Jam. Place the rolled pancakes on a plate with strawberries and serve
2. Keto strawberry shortcake
For those on the keto journey, this strawberry shortcake is a dream come true. Sink your teeth into layers of almond flour cake, enveloped in rich coconut yogurt, and crowned with the goodness of GOOD GOOD Strawberry Jam.
Prep time: 20 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Serves: 4
- 1½ cups of almond flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1¼ teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter, cold & cut into small cubes
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of heavy cream, cold
- 2 tablespoons of Sweet Like Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ¾ cup of GOOD GOOD Strawberry Jam
- ½ cup of fresh strawberries, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Add almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cold unsalted butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Cut the butter into the flour with a pastry blender or with your fingers until pea-sized crumbs form.
- Add the eggs, heavy cream, Sweet as Sugar, and vanilla extract and mix with a silicon spatula to a batter consistency.
- Scoop up spoonfuls of batter onto the baking sheet two inches apart. Bake for 10 minutes until the edges turn golden brown.
- Let your cakes rest for 10 minutes on the baking sheet, then cool for 30 minutes on a cooling rack.
- Meanwhile, you can prepare the whipped cream. Mix the cold heavy cream using a hand mixer until soft peaks form. Add Sweet as Sugar and vanilla extract and whip further until stiff peaks form.
- Once the shortcake has cooled down, spread whipped cream over each piece of shortcake and top with sliced strawberries, then add another layer of cake on top. Top the cake with whipped cream, a dollop of GOOD GOOD strawberry jam, and strawberry slices as a garnish on top.
- Serve immediately as a dessert or refrigerate until serving.
3. Strawberry Rose Dark Chocolate Yogurt Clusters
Intrigued by a burst of flavors? Our strawberry rose dark chocolate yogurt clusters are a symphony of taste and texture. Creamy Greek yogurt dances with GOOD GOOD Strawberry Jam and luscious strawberries, all wrapped in a luxurious coat of dark chocolate. A true masterpiece for your senses.
Prep time: 20 mins | Cook time: 3 hours | Serves 6
- 1 cup of chopped strawberries
- 5 tablespoons of thick Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp of GOOD GOOD Strawberry Jam
- 1 ¼ cup of dark chocolate
- 4 teaspoons of organic cacao nibs
- 4 teaspoons of crushed pistachio
- 4 teaspoons of dried rose petals
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt, chopped strawberries & GOOD GOOD Strawberry Jam.
- Separate the mixture into four circle portions onto baking parchment and freeze for three hours.
- Melt down your dark chocolate over the stove. Coat the frozen yogurt clusters in dark chocolate.
- 4. Add the cacao nibs, pistachio, and rose petals to the top of the yogurt clusters.
4. Peanut Butter and Strawberry Jam Keto Energy Bites
Snacking just got smarter with our Peanut Butter and Strawberry Jam keto energy bites. Nutty goodness meets the fruity allure of GOOD GOOD Strawberry Jam, creating bites that are as convenient as they are satisfying.
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 0 mins | Serves: 6
- ¼ cup raw sliced almonds
- ¼ cup raw walnuts
- ¼ cup salted roasted peanuts
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Sweet Like Syrup, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons of GOOD GOOD Strawberry Jam
- Salt to taste
- In a small food processor, combine the almonds, walnuts, peanuts, and coconut in a small food processor. Blend until the ingredients are finely chopped.
- Add the peanut butter, Sweet Like Syrup, and salt. Blend until the ingredients come together into a ball.
- Divide the mixture into six balls. Take a ball and pinch off about ⅓. Flatten this to make a round shape.
- With the remaining ball, use a chopstick to make a well in the middle of the ball. Add ¼ teaspoon of GOOD GOOD Strawberry Jam into the center of the ball.
- Cover the well of GOOD GOOD Strawberry Jam with the flattened disk and press to adhere. Roll the ball gently in your hands to reshape and place it on a plate.
- Repeat with the remaining balls. Place the energy bites in the refrigerator to firm up for about 10 minutes.
- Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
5. Keto Strawberry Crisp
Indulge in a wholesome dessert with our keto strawberry crisp. Savor the natural sweetness of fresh strawberries, delicately combined with GOOD GOOD Strawberry Jam, and crowned with a crunchy almond flour topping. A warm, comforting delight that’s keto-friendly.
Prep time: 15 mins | Cook time: 30 mins | Serves: 4
Ingredients for strawberry filling:
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries, hulled, diced into ½-inch cubes
- ¼ cup of Sweet Like Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon of xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons of GOOD GOOD Strawberry Jam Ingredients for crisp topping
- 1 cup of almond flour
- ¼ cup of Sweet Like Sugar
- ¼ cup of chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon of xanthan gum
- A pinch of salt
- ¼ cup of unsalted butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325*F. Spray 4 (4oz) ceramic ramekins with nonstick spray and set aside
- In a medium bowl, mix together strawberries, Sweet Like Sugar, lemon juice, GOOD GOOD Strawberry Jam, and xanthan gum until well mixed.
- Equally divide the strawberry mixture into prepared ramekins and set aside.
- In another medium bowl, mix together the crisp topping ingredients until crumble texture.
- Spoon the crisp mixture over the strawberry filling equally to 4 ramekins.
- Place the ramekins over the baking dish and transfer them to the oven and bake for about 25 – 30 minutes until the mixture bubbles and the crisp topping turns golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately with a scoop of keto ice cream and enjoy!
Unleash the potential of GOOD GOOD's Strawberry Jam with these delightful snack recipes. Each creation invites you to embrace the deliciousness while staying true to your dietary goals. So, whether you're seeking a breakfast upgrade, a low-sugar dessert, or a burst of flavors, these recipes have you covered. It's time to make your snacking moments truly jam-packed with goodness!