These Peach Crumble Bars capture fall coziness with sweet peaches and buttery crumble.
- 200 g butter, cut into cubes and frozen
- 4 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 5 peaches
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Jar of GOOD GOOD Peach Jam
- In a medium-sized pan, combine GOOD GOOD Peach Jam, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Cook over high heat until thickened.
- In a bowl, mix butter, egg, and sugar.
- Rub into flour to create a light breadcrumb texture.
- Sprinkle 2/3 of the crumble mixture evenly in a wax paper-covered baking pan.
- Spread peach sauce over the crumble layer, then add the remaining crumble on top.
Bake at 375°F until golden brown.