3 Tablespoons GOOD GOOD Strawberry Jam
1 Cup GOOD GOOD Peanut Butter (either Crunchy or Creamy)
3 Tablespoons Sweet Like Syrup
¼ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
½ Cup Almond Flour
½ Cup Coconut Flour
2 Tablespoons Hemp Hearts
Serves 15 - 18 Pieces
- Line a small plate or baking sheet with parchment paper. Fill a zip lock bag with GOOD GOOD Strawberry Jam, snip off the corner of the bag. Squeeze several tiny dollops, about ¼ inch size, on to your plate or baking sheet and freeze for 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, mix Peanut Butter, Sweet Like Syrup, Vanilla Extract, Almond Flour, Coconut Flour and Hemp Hearts to a dough consistency.
- Remove the frozen dollops of Strawberry Jam from freezer. Scoop about 2 tablespoons of dough mixture and roll into ball, make a cavity in the centre and place a Strawberry dollop in it, then roll the dough into a ball with jam enclosed in the middle.
- Repeat the process with all of your dough mixture and frozen strawberry dollops. Serve as a snack or refrigerate the remaining energy bites for up to a week.
- Either Creamy or Crunchy Peanut Butter will work well for this recipe.
- To freeze Strawberry Jam easily, use tiny ice cube trays.